4 Mar 2018

Mini-course in e-mail marketing by Patric Chan...

Yes, I know. It might seem like I have a thing for Patric Chan, and I admit I kind of have. The stuff he provide for us is simply amazing! A while back I posted about the free "72 amazing ways to internet profits" he gives away for free. You can check out the post HERE.

Well, yesterday, in my post about free safelists, I briefly talked about the importance of writing good sales-letters when you do e-mail marketing. Surprise, surprise, Patric Chan made a mini-course, called "Mini-course 2.0", on that subject too. What makes this one so amazing is the fact that you get to download different templates where you simply fill in the details about your offer and voilá - you are ready to send yor mail!

The course consist of four modules, as follows:

Module #1: Optin Page. You’ll discover how to layout a money-making plan as well as layout a persuasive, high-converting opt-in page to get website visitors to subscribe.
Module #2: Mini-Course Creation. This is where you’ll find out how to create a mini-course that will have subscribers beating a path to your opt-in page subscription form.
Module #3: Email Strategy. Discover how to convert your subscribers into customers who buy from you again and again. This is where the money’s at.
Module #4: Traffic Generation. Get traffic to your opt-page in order to build a big, responsive list and of course, make money from it.

So, head over there and have a look - I promise you it is worth your time!

 Patric Chan Mini-course

No comments: