1 Mar 2018

LinkedIn - A social media for your business...


LinkedIn is a - way too often overlooked - way to get lots of traffic, sales and perhaps most importantly networking with future contacts to whatever your business may be. I have to admit that I have been very, very lazy in using LinkedIn myself over the years. And that I say with a huge amount of regret.

Well, anyways, LinkedIn - for those of you that don't know it - is basically a social media for businesses. There are over 300 million worldwide users and new ones are joining every second. It is HUGE!

I read a bunch of articles from sources like Forbes, Time, Fortune and many more - yes, I follow most of those on Twitter - and it suddenly struck me; This is way more important for us marketers and affiliates than any Facebook will ever be.

I found a nice little program that shows you all about marketing on LinkedIn called Linkedinfluence, created by Trevor Turnbull, that even shows you how to do marketing with a zero-budget, and that is very important for me when trying out something new!

Head over to the Linkedinfluence homepage, found HERE, read about it for yourselves; I am sure you can learn something just from the salespage :)


 Linkedinfluence

No comments: